Exciting evolution is happening at our radio station!
- It’s official! Jeanette Todd is our new Station Manager. Huge thanks to Jeanette for the great job she has done. Congratulations!
- Terri Klemetson has earned a promotion to News Director! On the back of the enclosed program grid you can read more about exciting developments in our dynamic News Department.
- Kerry Morgan is on staff as Volunteer Coordinator! Read more on the back of the grid about how to contact Kerry, get involved, and be informed.
- Trainings and workshops are happening currently for community members, with or without previous experience, to participate as programmers and engineers.
- Our website at kmud.org has been resurrected, thanks to many hard-working volunteers, staff, and our consultant.
- The Signal Upgrade is completed, and as always, we welcome your feedback about the quality of the signal that reaches. The next step is our Strategic Plan, for which we hope to solicit feedback about what the next 25 years of KMUD should bring. You can also contribute your feedback at our membership meeting.
KMUD's members are the owners of our station, and are wholeheartedly invited to the Annual Membership Meeting, which is held on the fourth Tuesday of June every year. Reports are presented and everyone is invited to share ideas. Location and time TBA.
We invite you to bring your energy and creative ideas to the Pledge Drive, and to the upcoming events that are listed on the back of the enclosed program grid.
We appreciate your support. Community radio may be the only medium left that provides the space to dialogue for those working to change the status quo. KMUD allows us to tell our stories in news, spoken word and music. It’s the people power that brings out the best in our broadcast area of Humboldt, Mendocino, Trinity, and Del Norte counties – and via the web around the world. You make this vital community resource possible.
the KMUD Pledge Drive Committee:
Jeanette, Marianne, Kerry, Serena, Siena, Behr, Jimmy, Cindy, BR, Jack Frybulous